1. <span id="0pf5b"><sup id="0pf5b"></sup></span>
    2. <acronym id="0pf5b"><blockquote id="0pf5b"></blockquote></acronym>

      <track id="0pf5b"><i id="0pf5b"></i></track>
    3. <legend id="0pf5b"></legend>

        幾個表達觀點的詞組
        文章來源:未知 文章作者:enread 發布時間:2017-07-11 09:15 字體: [ ]  進入論壇
        (單詞翻譯:雙擊或拖選)
        1. In my opinion/view 通常用來討論較重要的事情
         
        In my view, our performances at the moment have been affected by tiredness.
        在我看來, 我們此刻的表現都是因為太累了。
         
        2. It seems to me/All things considered 常用來表達經過深思熟慮后的意見 
         
        It seems to me that this crime was foreseeable and that this death was preventable.
        在我看來,這起犯罪本來是可以預見的,受害者的死也是可以避免的。 
         
        All things considered, I think we made a wise choice in recruiting James.
        全面考慮后,我覺得錄用詹姆斯是一個明智的選擇。
         
        3. I suspect that...表示疑心(較肯定、正向語氣)
         
        It implies to the listener that they could disagree and you wouldn't be offended.
        這個短語通常暗示對方,你可能并不同意他的觀點但你并不覺得這么說會冒犯。 
         
        I suspect that he was lying. 
        我疑心他在說謊。
         
        4. I wonder if... 表述一個你認為可能正確的想法
         
        It says you're contemplating if your statement is correct, and encouraging the listener to tell you their opinion. 
        這個短語通常用來表達自己的觀點同時鼓勵對方告訴你他們的意見。 
         
        I wonder if you'd be kind enough to call him.
        請你給他打個電話好嗎?
         
        5. To be honest/To tell you the truth/To be frank 如果需要說些不討喜的話 
         
        To tell you the truth, your plan is unrealistic.
        恕我直言, 你的計劃不太現實。 
         
        To be honest, the house is not quite our style.
        說實話,這房子我們不太喜歡。 
         
        To be frank, I don't like him.
        坦白講,我不太喜歡他。

        上一篇:幾條與金錢相關的習語 下一篇:沒有了
        TAG標簽: death truth honest
        發表評論
        請自覺遵守互聯網相關的政策法規,嚴禁發布色情、暴力、反動的言論。
        評價:
        表情:
        驗證碼:點擊我更換圖片
        姐妹综合久久第八色